Your Hills Retreat Awaits You…
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Light and Bright Family residence with far reaching tree top views offering an excellent balance of accommodation and living which extends to the outdoors
Flexible floor plan built in 1969, this home has been very well cared for by the current owner, it offers plenty of space inside and outside of the home.
Set on some 1,124sqm allotment (approx) amongst quiet relaxing nature lifestyle of the Adelaide Hills, within walking distance to Hawthorndene Primary School, the reserve, Blackwood shopping precincts and within easy reach of the city, this home has it all..
Upon entry of the home, the bedrooms are located to the right hand side and on the left featuring an open light filled lounge area with very large windows overlooking the front garden and the magnificent tree top views.
An outstanding large kitchen for the master chef of the home, overlooking the separate dining area. Featuring plenty of bench space, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and an abundance of cupboard space. The Kitchen is perfectly positioned with access to the balcony and the outdoor entertaining area, ready to entertain the large family and friends gatherings in style.
- 3 Spacious carpeted bedrooms all with large built-in robes
- 4th bedroom or office/kids playroom
- LED downlights to the kitchen and living space
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Large separate laundry with outside access
- Side entry access on both sides of the home
- Shaded backyard decked entertaining area with separate lawn area
- Fully automated watering system to back and front garden
- Large front yard with garden and separate lawn area
- Double garage with auto lift panel door
Inspection of this property is highly recommended.
For further information, please contact Brenton on 0413 738 886 or Asef on 0433 043 067.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.