Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Appealing Family Residence With Very Inviting In-Ground Pool…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This family residence has an excellent balance of accommodation and living which extends to the outdoors. Sited on a large corner allotment of some 910sqm which extends into a reserve creating a great sense of space and privacy.
Constructed in the mid 1970's this home is solid brick and built to last. The current owners have upgraded the home and added all the creature comforts for a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle.
- 4 bedrooms, master is complete with built-in robe and updated en-suite
- Second separate bathroom and toilet also updated
- Large lounge area featuring gas log fire with large windows overlooking the tree top and valley views
- Separate dining area
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space
- Polished timber floors in hallway and kitchen area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and with gas heating in lounge area
- Mains gas with instant hot water system and gas cooktop
- LED downlights
- Separate laundry with outside access
- Large undercover entertainment area with roll down cafe blinds
- In-ground swimming pool with built-in spa
- Garden shed
Conveniently located adjacent to the reserve with walking trails and within close proximity to public transport, schools, magnificent cafes,The Duck Inn and the Blackwood shopping precincts. Definitely an outstanding large family home, inspection highly recommended!
For further information or questions, please feel free to call anytime Brenton on 0413 738 886 or Asef on 0433 043 067.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
910m² / 0.22 acres
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.