Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Classic Solid Brick 1981 Split Level Residence In A Premier Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
The home provides an excellent balance of accommodation and living which extends to the outdoors, including a large undercover outdoor entertaining area and a fully tiled in-ground pool.
The pictures really do tell the story about this magnificent home full of character and space, list of features include:
- Stunning marble floors throughout
- Four generous size bedrooms, one bedroom is complete with en-suite & walk-in robe
- Second bathroom with spa bath, double vanity, shower + third separate toilet
- Soaring raked pine clad ceilings with feature sky lights
- Four living rooms provide plenty of space for a family to enjoy privacy or confidently entertain your whole family & friends
- Your choice of heating including gas heater, wood combustion heater or ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- There are ceiling fans throughout the home including the bedrooms
- The central kitchen opens to both formal dining and meals area, featuring gas cooking, dishwasher and an abundance of bench/cupboard space
- There is a 5.7 Kilowatt solar system
- The large enclosed verandah leads out to the fully tiled in-ground pool and outdoor entertaining area
- Double secure garage and a workshop area that could be easily converted to a home office
The homes offers many other amazing features, an inspection is highly recommended.
Located within minutes to shops, schools, Flinders Uni and public transport.
This home provides a fabulous lifestyle with plenty of space for your growing family in a premier location of Bellevue Heights.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
696m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.